You now have a little more time to be part of StormCon2020! The abstract deadline has been extended through January 10, 2020, for the 19th annual StormCon conference and expo taking place in Seattle, WA, August 17–19, 2020. StormCon, the leading conference on advancing the science and practice of stormwater management, offers six unique conference tracks:
- Stormwater Infrastructure and Best Management Practices
- Green Infrastructure
- Stormwater Permit Compliance
- Stormwater Program Management
- Industrial Stormwater Management
- Evaluating BMP Performance
Who Should Submit an Abstract?
- Municipal and industrial stormwater managers—Describe your stormwater program, funding mechanisms, public outreach programs, or NPDES permit process. Share your experiences working with regulators, BMP product vendors, and outside consultants.
- Engineering consultants and design professionals—Share new approaches to stormwater problems, present case studies of interesting projects, or discuss the latest design tools.
- Researchers—Present data on BMP performance, new technologies, or modeling and assessment tools.
- Regulatory personnel—Discuss developments in stormwater permitting, TMDL development, and state and local regulations.
Please note that abstracts promoting proprietary products or companies will not be accepted as part of the StormCon conference program.
Don't wait! The abstract period will close on January 10, 2020.